And so it is
Just like you said it should be
We'll both forget the breeze
Most of the time
And so it is
The colder water
The blower's daughter
The pupil in denial
'The Blower's Daughter' by Damien Rice
One more month to the end of work and the start of holidays/school. I think work is a good break from school. Met so many nice people there, found new tennis/volleyball buddies. Such a rare occurance in a field like Architecture. Well, must say that I've enjoyed myself a lot, especially site visits! Yay for site visits, even more so when you have someone there who bothers to explain things to you =) Too bad I don't think I'll be able to see the finished product.
Now it's time for Mr. Sandman to do his job. Dream a wonderful dream for me in one month's time. An architectural treasure hunt. An adventure of the lifetime. Hope it comes true. I know it will, when I breathe the Queen's air.
Sunday, June 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment