Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Interesting week. interesting month.

Anyway, life's in balance. my account, is, praise God, above the stipulated balance. I've been holding my breath, counting the cents, watching the clock, enjoying the silence. Breathe. Easy.

Yes, no more huffs and puffs with a little discipline and determination. The bench is the mark indeed. I too feel happy whenever I see it. A powerful yet silent symbol.

Went to the building today to submit a document for an application. Changi and it, they both are spaces of transition, of many nations in one, but yet, being in either one exudes a world of a difference. One, a face of superficiality and a money machine, with red carpet rolled out to greet the weary soul, lush space and shiny floors. The other, exits from the underground into the hot stuffy air, transcend into another space, floor after floor, each serving its own purpose. A building hosting a bunch of hopefuls. A place, that makes you feel, just .... second class. Why are we still at its mercy? God knows.

Balance, I've finally attained some form of balance. Hope it stays for a little longer before the beam tips again.

1 comment:

L!an said...

=)
hope that balance in u remains, and it will.
that shaun the sheep's v cute btw.. hahaha