Sunday, November 04, 2007

I had to take this pic, although I did feel a bit bad, but since his face is not revealed, why not? This guy fell asleep on the train in this exact position, bowing to whoever who comes through the door. Feels like olden days, eh?

And here's this darling that I took at Bukit Timah nature reserve. The way he sat mimics a human who has the urge to 'go'. Plus, the way he's sitting is just so.... gentlemanly!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

u so have to learn to stop looking and taking pix at the wrong moment! gosh... even the simian is embarassed!!

wahahaha...

lostsheep said...

haha.... but that's my specialty ;)

L!an said...

hahahhahahhahahahhaAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH.. so gentlemanly. i like that.

ZJ said...

what, taking pix and embarassing a living creature is your specialty???

im so staying far FAR away from you...!

lostsheep said...

mooo. chao.... dun go too far away! boo hoo. anyways, huey and I are planning a road trip. wanna join? probably somewhere in july next year. thinking of going thailand too. she asked me why girls only? =(
( so that we can have fun with more thai boys?)

kidding! I'm not that gross.

wanna go?the rest may be home then too. Hehheeheh

Lian: you should go hike up mini bukit timah one day and see the monkeys there. It's such a great relief from the concrete jungle. =)