I think I now know how she feels.
We all have our inferior complex, despite knowing that each of us have our forte. For the moment, I wanted to believe everything she said, but I couldn't, because it defied our inscribed logic, the rational of the mind. I could see how she couldn't stop comparing, unconsciously, because being somewhat alone, the constant mental and emotional battering builds up.
Maybe we all wonder why God gave us all disproportionate gifts and talent. I sometimes wish for certain talent that others may seem to excel in but would that make me entirely happy? I guess I've sort of found my form of escape, in another realm, of which I could be truly happy, but yet sustaining the reality of now. For her, the only way out was to stop. Stop before madness pursued. It is tough to battle the mind, but even harder to battle the ego.
Each of us want to, and hope to find our paradise. Some have found it earlier, some are on their way, some haven't.
The question is, how do we swim against the currents of what is trying to form us, so that we may form our own? How do we not fall into popular culture or rather, sieve out what should be and what should not? How do you transform a visionary utopia into an everyday wonderland?
The thing was, she said that she wanted to be entirely happy in every single step. But how can one do that? With just joy, there is no sorrow. Like how can there be yin without the yang? Life is not all thin and no fat, no night just day. If so, we would have been an entirely different species altogether.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment