skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Doxology
- Praise God, from Whom all blessings flow;
- Praise Him, all creatures here below;
- Praise Him above, ye Heavenly Host;
- Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Amen
It has been awhile since I stepped into a Methodist church. Decided to check out the one just in front of my house today and it was not too bad, except that the pastor is very long winded in his prayer. I personally like people who get straight to the point and not say something in 100 different ways. People like me who have acute ADHD will get lost somewhere in between. Otherwise, the message was ok, but I felt there was not enough reading of the bible. What I was happy with was the benediction and the doxology which I used to sing back home every Sunday. So yeah, it reminded me of home. That was comforting. Otherwise, I still prefer the baptist church I go to, maybe because the pastor there speaks better and his engagement with the bible verses are more structured and he speaks to the point. I guess, I would still go back to this church once in awhile just to sing the doxology.
No comments:
Post a Comment