Friday, December 19, 2008

Do you know a teacher that changed your life?

I'm in such excitement! I found out today that my favourite Guider was promoted to become the Principal of my secondary school 2 years back! Such wonderful news! Looking back, it now makes sense that when I visited her 2 years ago, she was no longer a Guider( but she wasn't principal then too) and I felt then that the Girl Guides had just lost the best Guider ever! But now I know that she was destined for a greater purpose. She's guiding the whole school! I know that she is most capable of that position. I am glad that the school is in great hands. It's time to pay Mrs. Tan a visit =) And yes, she is in my list of favourite teachers- teachers who have made a difference in my life, out of sincere concern and with unconditional love. She inspired me and gave her utmost support when I was a Ranger and U/L, believed in me more than any other teachers did, and although she never taught me any classes, the lessons I learn from her outside class was the most valuable of all.

No comments: