Honestly, I do not know how to response when the world becomes bizarre.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"
4 comments:
is sheepie running out of words of the late :(
yup. sheepie has been silenced by thesis overload.
gambatter sheepie. 1 more month to go before you can start stalking me to go to singapore.
owh wait... i mean, when you can come down to kl for hols!
*huggies*
thanks chao!
I'll continue bugging you after my thesis submission.
I'll most likely be home in June. Doing a short trip in May plus mum won't be around whole of May.
*hugging back at ya*
Post a Comment