Friday, March 10, 2006

I am nerdier than 82% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

High-Level Nerd. You are definitely MIT material, apply now!!!

Yeah right. I wish. I would have been in MIT now if I'm a high-level nerd. Keke... don't know why people think I'm nerdy, but I'm actually not. i think. Von did tell me once before in Form 3 that I'm a nerd that doesn't look like one. That's a good sign, I think. Just so happen that the things in life that I enjoy are mis-classified under the nerd section. Sad clash. Super nerds then would be the likes of hmm... alien, kiran and ah -nel if I'm a high-nerd. Gosh. It's preposterous!

TAKE TIME…

Take time to work, it is the price of success.

Take time to think, it is the source of power.

Take time to play, it is the secret of perpetual youth.

Take time to be friendly, it is the road to happiness.

Take time to love and be loved, it is the privilege of the Gods.

Take time to share, life is too short to be selfish.

Take time to laugh, music is the music of the soul.




"Teaism is a cult founded on the adoration of the beautiful among the sordid facts of everyday existence. It inculcates purity and harmony, the mystery of mutual charity, the romanticism of the social order."-Okakura Kakuzo, 1906

No comments: