Thursday, March 09, 2006

When the university sleeps, the archi students are out to play. In studio or at home. Seriously, I better make sure I get my returns proportional to the amount of time, quality of life and sleep sacrificed.

--->I guess the small population in archi would mean news spread at the speed of light. Man, I've had enough people asking me if I'm staying with my aunt and I think only 2-3 people knew that I have an aunt living there. Whoever mentioned I was going to stay with her anyway ??? I don't mind, but it just shows how easily people jump to conclusions :trd :trd :trd I think people are just bored seeing the same 90 people everyday. Anyway, I dislike it when people make assumptions of me. Humph. I'm not that predictable ( actually I am, but only a rare few can predict me well or actually know what I'm saying or want to say... oh no, am I getting too easy to read???)

Straying a little... I realised, it's quite fun being cupid for once. But I'm tired of it now that I've been demoted to the crowd, though it's a bit strange cos I know them both well. So now, I label myself 'the crowd' cos I'm the only one who knows the most anyway. Can't believe they're actually asking an idiot for advice. I should be 'Dear Thelma'. Hmm... then again, why is it that most 'Dear Thelmas' are single? Shoot. It's a curse.

5am and there's still no design. 7 hours more to work.
Hail the 'Queen of Mario Kart' to be.

No comments: