Saturday, September 30, 2006

Been taking long bus rides to and fro everyday to school. Gives me time to clear my thoughts, appreciate God's creation and simply day dream. Oh, I love daydreaming, I could think of the weirdest scenarios and the funniest things. Another reason for me being partially reluctant to be active in looking for an accomodation is that I realized that I wouldn't ever have the chance to stay in such a beautiful place. Yes, I'd very much like to be around friends, especially the ones that I just made. They're pretty cool people. Well, birds of the same feather flock together. It gives me more freedom to stay out on my own too, but then again, I've fallen in love with this place. Besides, the friends I just met offered a place for me to bunk the night if I need to, that's when I have to stay late or when they have socials.

It's always nice to meet familiar faces and people who speak like you. People who don't think of you as second class citizen. I can't help it, but people here are realy not tech savvy. And they think they're savvy enough. My goodness. One thing good though is that they are more verbal. Discussions are more fruitful and interesting. I can' t stand their mentality on thinking that people in the far east are 'ulu'.



Some things can't be changed, and it's best not to dream about utopia.

No comments: