Some issues spoken to others will make you melancholic, some will make you think hard, some will make you disagree. I don't know if it's the weather that brings forth the mood, or the complexities revolving around now ( too many complexes, don't ask what). Yes, even a student on exchange doesn't have a carefree life altogether you know, because life is not carefree at all. Anyway, some things got me thinking and I think, I surrender it all to God's will now and leave it to His guidance in whatever I do. A lot of things are beyond human control, you may think that we decide our destiny, but it's fate that is beyond our rationale.
Well, I'll leave the thinking for Florence. I'm just too busy trying to pack my dumb bags because there are so many things to bring. Sigh, and the weather's not helping. Farewell to the beautiful sun. Hello, rainy days. Maybe hello bright rainy days to come. There is a rainbow after every rainy shower, isn't it? Well, most of the time anyway. I saw a full semi-circle rainbow the other day. Really felt like a child again, excited over colours in the sky. And it was huge. Really TALL. I think, that compensates for a lot.
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment