Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The Messiah knows: A special pre-Christmas post

Hallelujah! for the Lord God Omnipotent reigneth.
(Revelation 19 : 6)
The kingdom of this world is become the kingdom of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.
(Revelation 11 : 15)
King of Kings, and Lord of Lords.
(Revelation 19 : 16)
Hallelujah!

e
ach of us feels God's presence in different ways, and we all communicate with God in different ways. No two persons experiences the love of God similarly, and with that, I'm certain. I used to think that one must follow the masses, jump on their feet and speak in tongues, but I've come to be enlightened, through my experiences, travels and encounters, that each of us has a personal relationship with God. Just a little secret, mine is through angels. Angels that protect me wherever I am from harm, from evil forces and from the menace of the world. I communicate through angels with God, and it is through channeling, that God touches my soul infinitely. At first I wasn't sure, but through much search and praying, God has revealed it to me.

And this Christmas, in celebration of Hope, Peace, Joy and Love (the four Sundays of Advent, and yes, I'm beginning to adopt Catholic traditions, a remnant from the deep influence of my aunt), I celebrate the angels who have guided me this far, protected me from physical and spiritual harm, I celebrate the angels who have appeared in every single phase of my life, when I least expect it, or when I'm at my lowest point. These angels, non-coincidentally, are sisters and brothers in Christ, people whom I've been comfortable to show my weaknesses, people whom I've been comfortable enough to trust and confide in. God led me to them. I hope, in some ways, I have been an angel to some out there, I pray to have touched others and influence them in a good way, to bring joy, peace, love and hope in my actions and words, being God uses me as a channel.

I know, non-believers will think I'm insane, but I can only say that you have to first surrender yourself to God, and be prepared for a meaningful and enlightened journey with Him all the way. Anyway, since discovering my way of communicating with God, I have found it easier to move on to deepen my relationship with him. I do not longer worry about hearing God speak nor twisting my tongue to talk to Him. I can focus on the more important aspect of the relationship, keep praying and go on living.

Hallelujah!


p/s: thank God for Handel and other great composers.

No comments: