Monday, December 10, 2007


My church's early Christmas concert. It was fabulous! No concert has touched my heart as deep as today's. Maybe because the Lord was telling me that I should never forget Him when in times of doubt, pain and uncertainty.



This has got to be my favourite shot. The composition just turned out to be, perfect! It may work better in b/w but I'm too lazy to photoshop it. Not everything needs to be tampered with, you know!



The must for Christmas, the Nativity. It's the 2nd Sunday of Advent! Too bad I missed my chance to light up the candles because I couldn't have dinner at home. Ah, rituals sure make Christmas more meaningful.




My early Christmas gift to self: A Blythe doll in Alice dress! It's not that big, shorter than a salt shaker.

5 comments:

ZJ said...

dear sheepie, are you back here yet?

Anonymous said...

?? ehh since when mien's interested in blythe.. hehe or issit because she's in a alice-in-wonderland costume??

heehee :D

lostsheep said...

chao: I'll be back Sat night!! wee!! looking forward to my mamak teh tarik first thing I get home! I've got your number, so will sms you on Sun or Mon

ms C: it's the latter! hahaha. so smart! But this Blythe doll is so pretty! Of course, she doesn't have flowy hair like ryan's dolls...

L!an said...

just saw that my tutor is fung. not prof tse after all. :(

Anonymous said...

oi.... it's already 2008.

at LEAST post something!