No news is good news.
Ok, shall update a bit.
Let's see....
I chopped my hair short. Really short.
Hmm.... I've lost my tan altogether and gave up trying. Now I don't understand why people want to purposely tan themselves and I think it's dumb of them to. Anyway, it's just my opinion. Natural skin colour is 'in'.
I've finally got my PR ( yes, I get to pay $600 less for school fees although the application costs $200, so that means $400 offset, still decent, not because I'm desperate to integrate)
Urm.... I'm still working and wish I don't need to quit? Damn the Masters (but yet, I'm happy to return to school somewhat)
Resolutions for 2008
1. Healthy eating, living and have loads of sleep. I can never repeat what I used to do in my undergrad days... 3.5 hours of sleep!
2. Grow in spiritual strength
3. Always be happy, energetic and positive
4. Lead a balance life
5. Maintain worthy friendships and not go broke
6. Maintain a healthy 'me' time
7. Make a trip with ex-schoolmates from Pg. It's about time for a decent reunion. I'm seeing more pfs guys here in sg than cgl girls. rarrrr!
8. Find a rich expat banker/CEO to buy me a nice bungalow
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
ok. i think no. 8 is somewhat impossible, but no harm dreaming ya?
Happy year of the Rat!
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment