Monday, March 10, 2008



I thought I was lucky when I saw this
It was simply, surreal.
As though it appeared for a split second just for me.
I got lost in his world.
I nearly wanted to pick up what wasn't mine.






Wondering where have my Kodak moments gone to?
Thinking if bigger means better
I nearly wanted to pick up what wasn't mine.



Some things in life gets blown out of proportion, especially for us myopic people. We tend to see things at a closer angle, narrower vision. We forget, again and again, that sometimes, we miss the bigger picture. To be able to see that bigger picture is quite a rare feat.

When you see the bigger picture from a distance, you learn appreciate it better. Somehow.
I am thankful for the great teachers I've had this year, to help me see further, no less.

No comments: