Wednesday, April 30, 2008

And with that bow, time slowed, the smile came naturally, hearts connected, like teacher and disciple, like mentor and student.

Though I chose to miss you, you didn’t miss me. You sometimes walk in the shadows, watching, if not, listening. With that alone, I know you are someone destined for wonders. And I will follow until every sweat and energy has been depleted, and then the baton is mine.


God said to place your trust in Him, with all your might, heart and soul, and with that, He will make sure that no harm is done upon you. I have placed my trust in Him, wholly and I surrendered it to Him, and He in return, gave me the greatest Gurus that I can have. With that, I place my whole trust in them, surrender and not resist, and have faith that eventually, I will rise because of their goodness and that you have given the most valuable but rare gem to them, your trust. God is good but He does not want us to live in blind faith. He has laid a path for all of us, but it's up to us to realize it. That's why he gave us intuition to lead us onto the path, but silencing this intuition, can be the greatest damage to the self.

I pray for those who are still searching in the dark and walking blindly beside the walls.

No comments: