I really miss dissertation.
Thank God I'm done relocating. Now I just need to settle down and get back into rhythm. I guess it was a good forced break as well.
I still can't decide on my thesis and I'm glad LCK's giving me additional time. He's flying all over anyway.
Something CK said resonated deeply. He said that my thesis is about what I want to do, and that he's not here to work for me, but he'll work with me. I guess it's the final stage before I go out to work, and CK said that it's for me to decide what to do for because thesis is about my conviction. He did say that it would affect what kind of firm I would work for and what my beliefs are. To a certain extent, that did strike a chord.
Hmm... what do I really want to do for thesis?
It's time to walk on my own two feet. I do suppose it will prepare me for a bigger picture? After all, He has His plans for us, right? I don't know mine yet, but everything has its purpose.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can tell you it sucks to know that God has a purpose for you and he doesnt tell you what exactly. Either that or one is not listening hard enough. It just so darn tiring, anyway all the best for the final exams, it'll all be over soon.
Cheers,
Mr Blur Sotong
Post a Comment