I can't remember days when I felt pure joy like this. I had such a good day, meeting and eating with old friends, some whom I've not met since I got busy with thesis. It feels good just hanging out and catching up.
I'm all excited for tomorrow. Looking forward to the Muji sales@ Suntec (huge grin). I could use a few new tops ;) Plus the exciting lineup in the afternoon and evening after shopping... it has been so long since I looked forward to tomorrow. For the past few months, it used to be ' I don't want today to end, for tomorrow is a new day, which means that it's a day nearer to submission'. If you want to meet me in a fantastic mood, it should be tomorrow.
Anyway, I'm glad to be doing what I love doing most. I've got a ginormous pile of books waiting to be gobbled up and an exciting Bali trip coming up next week. Will probably do some tea shopping while I'm there. Teehehehe. Need to set up my cameras next! Found someone who'll help me load film into the slr. Probably won't be taking that to Bali though. Too risky for a beginner like me.
Anyway, yes, Praise God for everyday.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Today is always tomorrow's yesterday, time never stops when you have something to look (or NOT =p) forward to, it only does when you are enjoying the moment.Have a well deserved vacation/break!
Happy Shopping! Happy Vacation!
you deserve it sheepie :)
just dont overdo the shopping part
Chao: Vacation!!! Weee!!! I'm savouring every moment of it! Probably cos I've lined it up with things to do. I just can't believe I'm done with my thesis + the whole year. It all feels surreal now. =D
Anyway, hmm... how do you define overdo? =P No more shopping till I start working!
Oh! I'll be back in KL from the 30th May-3rd June. Time for some catching up, no?
Kitty Kat: I'm giving you a name cos I can't guess who you are (c?).
Yup, today, tomorrow, yesterday; they're all relative. Timelessness stops when the enjoyment stop, then you start to realize how time has passed by so quickly!
Hahah I'm the one and only Kheshire Kat. Well, first clue I'm a guy
omg... i totally forgotten you're due to finish your thesis! aHHHHH... im so happy that it's over!!!!!!!!
overdo as in buy buy buy and later end up eating bread :P
I'll catch up with you on the first 3 days of june. i got event in the May days.
WHEEEEEE........ i finally got something to look forward to!!!!!
Yea! We're all happy! No more busy mien!
Hmm... I think I overdid it. Haha.
Okie. I'm leaving 3rd June, so we've got 1st or 2nd to meet up.
Haven't seen you for super duper long! Heard Kiran's going back too.But not too sure when...
will you please please pleaaase at least let me now which number to dial? im still using the same 5290 number... you better call and inform or i'll be calling up the 7876 landline... and wake your relatives up!
yup, can call me on that number. alternatively, I'll try really really hard to call you. =P
Post a Comment