Monday, May 11, 2009

Making the right choice

Have you ever made a choice, and was told that the choice you made was right? How did it make you feel?

I'm glad I made the choice, lived up to it, prayed hard for God's guidance on the unfamiliar path that I took and never regretted a single moment of it. When I told myself that I will live this year differently, I had to go with great faith, but not without constant reminders from people and divine signs that God will always keep watch over me.

You want to know what my choice was? You've gotta ask me for that ;P

3 comments:

k said...

it will be a great tragedy if you made the choice on the path to sisterhood 8~( I'm whom I am is by circumstances through the Grace of God. There should be no notion of right or wrong choices , good nor bad ones, only what you make of the course you take from here on, whether starboard or port side.

lostsheep said...

hmm... deep thoughts, Kat.
I suppose all of us have always been on the path of sisterhood/brotherhood, until there comes a time to leave it. But then again, one never really leaves the club.

As for choices, you're right; there's no right or wrong, just a matter of consequences. But some choices are regretful, some less, some make you look back and smile, some make you frown. When the lips turn upright, I suppose it's close to being right? At least the outcome was. It's always a matter of hindsight.

I still wonder how the Kat strayed onto this highly inconspicuous page...

K said...

life is too short to waste it on pondering over whatifs that dont happen, I'd rather use that time to zone out.. how was your vacation? blog about it, I' come round when you post something new. you are such an interesting person/ much different from what I expected in real life. haha =D