Somehow, this song provided me with much comfort, whenever I think of what the future will hold for me, from the moment I cross that threshold of comfort into reality. It is scary, yet exciting, daunting yet promising. I have been asked many times this month on how work has been, even though I have not started, and somehow, their concern becomes a vibration of worry inside me. I can only pray that it will be good. And it is even scarier, knowing the plans I have for the future, but that will be for the future to worry. I'm just thankful for friends who not only stay supportive of me, and not feed me with worries about work life and future bosses/colleagues/projects, but instead orientate me to focus on the present, on the conquering the mind and on living out my path. As I've said many times before, angels are there to guide us along every single step along the way.
When I stop and listen to the sound of Jesus
Singing over me
I will choose to listen and believe the voice of truth (Voice of Truth)
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yesterday is history, Tomorrows' still a mystery...
However today is a gift...so live today as if it will soon be tomorrows' yesterday
Post a Comment