When it all seems daunting, fear not, for the Lord is with you and will guide you each step along the way, so long as you keep praying, keep asking for guidance and protection from harm.
A sudden realization of my responsibilities as a 'full-fledged but young-at-heart adult' feels like a 20 tonne weight fell onto me from above. So many things to take care of, but worry not, for everything will happen in its own time, according to plan (fingers crossed!). Just yesterday, I was young and ignorant. Today, I am still young, but can no longer feign ignorance.
But time and time again, I give thanks for all the blessings I've had up till now.
Just package all the worries up nicely into a pimple and let it pop away.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Storing pimples and getting a nasty breakout at the end is certainly not an enjoyable experience. Care to share? drop me a note ryvn123{at}yahoo.com.sg. Your writings and struggle intrigues me, am a lost goat myself ha one that likes wander off into the mountains.
GBU
Hi there. Thanks for your replies but it's naturally hard to share with people you don't quite know.My writings are part of the documentation of struggles that I face, but worry not, for I have been blessed with people who constantly care for me and guide me along the way. Decisions are always mine alone, and not for others to make.
Sometimes we all get lost and wander into foreign territories, but each of us need to search deep within ourselves to find the light, and to depend on trustworthy peers to walk you out of darkness.
Good luck in finding your way out.
God Bless You too.
M - SECRET ADMIRER AH?... why so mysterious. hurhurhurhurhurhur a bit cheem also lei.
p/s: i've booked you for ages!!!! i still owe you a treat remember? why are you so busy? let's watch the time traveler's wife? =P my treat at lawry's.
I'll drive u back in my jeep later.
-W-
Post a Comment