Sunday, November 08, 2009

There are some things that I am willing to sacrifice for, some things I am willing to be in pain for, some things I am willing to dedicate my time for and some things that I am willing to work hard for.

In that vein, there are some people I am willing to spend most time with, some people that I am willing to spend a lot of time with, some people I that I am willing to see quite often and some people that I am happy to see once in a blue moon.

Being selective in how I spend my time? Yes. Obviously so anyway, considering the fact that I now spend almost 12 hours working everyday(minus weekends, of which I , I deserve the right to spend time with people whom I'm more than glad to see. Shouldn't us all?

That said, I'm sure everyone's like that too. Have a good week ahead =)

No comments: