Sunday, September 27, 2009

wake me up, when september ends.

september... a turning point, an eventful month.

it taught me the lessons I was told to look for.

deeper friendships

unconditional love

hope

courage

fortitude

It also taught me the frailties of the human mind, and how we worldly human beings need to learn to be of support to one another. It taught me to respect the other and to accept, not judge. It forced me to be a source of encouragement, to be the pillar for another. It taught me to accept the conditions that I've chosen and to learn to be with it.

September made me grow too much, too fast. But I'm guessing the curve will just get steeper from here.
I
can only pray, and will pray. for you, for me, for everybody.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dunch so melancholy.. be joyful! God won't push u to limits tt u can't endure. :)

yeah yeah yeahhh *penguin dance*