
Behind my house. There used to be monkeys, snakes, monitor lizrds and all sorts of birds living there. Now some stupid Penang government approved a few projects to be developed behind my house. boo hoo!!!
"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"
3 comments:
aiya! no WONDER i wasn't getting anything from you in my xanga subscription! you MOVED! hope you are doing well! I MISS YOU SO MUCH. *hugs*
CHRISTINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW ARE YOU!!!! I MISS YOU TOOO!!!!!!!
Heard you guys had a blast at your cambodia/thailand trip!! You must put up the photos k??? I wanna have a look. Your photos are always excellent!
Hey Christina, check this out.
http://newshub.nus.edu.sg/ke/0501/articles/pg10.htm
There's not much said about the program but well, that was what I did for one month. It was a good experience! I'll show you more pics when I'm free. Currently helping out in hall with rag. They're in a dire state this year. Oh man.
Post a Comment