Tuesday, August 16, 2005

It's a bright, sun-shiny day!




Goodbye haze, welcome rain




Praise the Lord for the good weather to come. I hope that everyone at home is feeling better now that the rain has come to clear the skies. I do hope Indonesia does something about it. They can't go round blaming others for their own lack of management and incapable government officers.


Anyway, I think I've just let history repeat itself. Sigh. What am I doing wrong? People keep saying I reject them for supper, but can't they understand that I'm tired. I would really love the time spent chatting with friends, but that would mean one hour of my rest time gone. Am i ready to make such sacrifices? I really don't want to explain the details to them cos I'm not looking for sympathy, but in the end, I end up being the one at the losing end for being such a lousy friend. I hate being caught in these situations whereby I have to decide between self and others. Hopefully one day, I'll know the right answer whereby I can please both. Lord, please give me the wisdom and give others the understanding.

No comments: