Sunday, November 20, 2005


Alice laughed, "There's no use trying," she said, "one can't believe impossible things."

"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."


I think I have ADD. Serious.

Hmm... since the hols are coming, I think I shall list out a long list of things I wanna do and the zillions of books that I've been missing out on:

1) Play RIVEN, MYST III: Exile and URU ( essentially, Myst 2,3&4)
2) Play The Longest Journey (thanks KRhee for bringing the game all the way from KL!!!)
3) Re-read:-
a) Sophie's World
b) Alice in Wonderland
4) Finish up half-read books
a) Eleven Minutes ( i need to return this to wg) and The Fifth Mountain (both by Paulo Coelho)
5) Read :
a) Drawing Near (borrowed from Ben)
b) Sociology ( from ew) ... hmm...
c) THE ZAHIR!!!!! by Paulo Coelho
d) Deception Point by Dan Brown
6) Watch the entire season of Bleach from episode 3 onwards (must ask kg hehe..)
7) Finish about 20 more episodes of Prince of Tennis ( Tezuka is still the coolest anime character I've seen!!! drool...)
8) Ask Alex for his 80 GB worth of anime
9) dOTA? (hmm ew, unless you're ard during the hols, I will not pick up the game. Prefer The Sims anytime. hehe.... oh yeah!! which leads on to... )
10) Play SIM CITY 4

Apart from my leisurely wants, let's see what else i have to do:::::::

1) Go to school for another 2 weeks for technology workshop
2) IHG Volleyball and Squash trainings
3) Some lunch and dinner appointments I've promised
4) Hoping to travel to anywhere in a short period
5) ***Work to pay for holiday hostel fee, camera, and other things that I'm gonna spend on
6) Plus some work that needs to be done
7) Huey is coming to Sg!!! Heh. Haven't seen her for 3 years!! Since she left for Texas, and now she's working already. Hmm, so is Bins, Von, Laine... gosh! How long am I going to be stuck in school?!?!? Nvm, I love studying. The consolation is, I'll be graduating same time as nel,kiran&sh. Hmm, how come I'm the only one in archi while the three of them are doing med?

Looking forward to loads of fun after the sem ends.
Also, not to forget.... CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!!!

ah... tis' the season to be jolly... indeed!


"I see nobody on the road," said Alice.

"I only wish I had such eyes," the King remarked in a fretful tone. "To be able to see Nobody! And at that distance too! Why, it's as much as I can do to see real people, by this light."
___________________________________________________________________


"Who did you pass on the road?" the King went on, holding out his hand to the Messenger for some hay.

"Nobody," said the Messenger.

"Quite right," said the King: "this young lady saw him too. So of course Nobody walks slower than you do."

"I do my best," the Messenger said in a sullen tone. "I'm sure nobody walks much faster than I do."

"He can't do that," said the King, "or else he'd have been here first."

No comments: