Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Sometimes, I wonder if all my studying would lead me somewhere (I'm sure it would)...
Sometimes, I wonder if people do not reply me are purposely ignoring me or are just busy...
Sometimes, I wonder if I'll ever be not busy, in order to pay attention to people around me...
Sometimes, I wonder if I have given enough, to receive what I am receiving in return...
Sometimes, I wonder if my values in life are worth anything...
Sometimes, I wonder if I have done a good job in the past...
Sometimes, I wonder why nothing would go into my head when I'm studying non-archi stuff...
Sometimes, I wonder what it would be like if I have a different status...
Sometimes, I wonder if I should be so frank to people at times (bless those with weak hearts)
Sometimes, I wonder if I should be so diplomatic at all ...
Sometimes, I wonder how my mum could juggle so many things and yet sleep only 4 hours ...
Sometimes, I wonder if I could ever possess the grit and determination of my sister...
Sometimes, I wonder what is so great about celebrities and high-end fashion...
Sometimes, I wonder if I could learn to be more efficient...
Sometimes, I wonder if I could be the one who would change the world to a better place...
Sometimes, I wonder if I would be different if I didn't skip bible classes in secondary school...
Sometimes, I wonder when my relationship with God will take a step higher...
Sometimes, I wonder if I am who I really am.


Sometimes, the good things in life makes one forget the trouble and worries that are present
Sometimes, it's good to reflect on our blessings and appreciate what we have before it's gone
Sometimes, it's good to acknowledge our past mistakes, but even better if we know how to move on
Sometimes, it's wonderful to just spend time alone for the discovery of self


Sometimes, I think, the cool weather makes one think too much

If and only if...

No comments: