

This, is my latest hubby/baby/toy.
It provides maximum satisfaction, performs on demand and gives ultimate pleasure to the master. The extreme drooling factor, with many modes and superb super-micro function. Feels like a pro-cam in the hands too.
Freebies? Hmm... a dry storage cabinet, some adobe prog (unsure which one though), XD card reader ( yes, it sucks cos it's an XD card when I already have like 4 SD cards, ranging from 512, 256, 128 and 16).
Olympus SP-500 UZ and Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ5 were the finalists in my camera hunt 2005. Tested out the Canon Powershot S80 and it was really good. Sadly, it was overpriced.

Frankly speaking, I liked the feel of the Lumix in my hand, more ergonomic and slightly lighter. Furthermore, it has a stabilizer. But I guess I fell in love with Olympus' various manual function and super-micro function. Lumix looked better, but oh well, I think I'm past that stage of aesthetics vs functionality. Lumix has 12x optical zoom whereas Olympus has 10x but it's just as good. The Olympus has 6 m.p, while Lumix is 5 m.p. Best part about Olympus is that its screen is 2.5 "! Lumix is only 1.8".
So why did I decide to get an Olympus and not the usual Canon/Nikon/Sony?
Don't really know it myself. Liked a few models from those brands, but I decided to try something new. To break away from the norm I guess. I'll still be a loyal Nikon fan.
No more lonely nights. No more long days of waiting. No more contemplating, thinking and agonizing! Farewell to my dry days without my cam. So long Nikon 3700, hello hunk!
No comments:
Post a Comment