Thursday, December 15, 2005

School of hard-knocks

Geez. I'm starting to miss home, thanks to my mum's incessant phone calls. Works up my guilt conscience each time. I get a double whammy cos grandpa calls just as frequent. Sigh. I'm cornered. Leaving with a heavy heart this time, cos it signifies time flying by, knowing that when I return, it's a new semester. New challenges hopefully faced with new-found strength. I just pray that I'll be prepared for new tasks to come.
*Christmas buffet better be somewhere good. I'm sick of Holiday Inn already

Ah, change, how I fear it as much as I anticipate it.

Anyway, had a brief encounter yesterday which I dreaded much to face cos I really did my best to avoid it all these while. Maybe it's my nature to abhor people who fake it just to gain attention? Sometimes, all of us do it, albeit in the most subtle manner. Maybe it was real, as much as I would like to believe it, but it was too dramatic for my liking. Perhaps this is why I think Chinese/Jap/Korean dramas are nothing more than a superfluous romanticisation of life. In one night, I've witnessed how quickly the human mind can change, how volatile it can be. I got sucked into a situation uncalled for, and now, I must slowly creep out again. Bah.

Well, actually for the first time, I'm enjoying my December holidays. No stress from trainings. No pressure from school. Received the best news I've ever had these 2 years. I truly feel blessed.
*After every storm, the sun emerges and the rainbow forms- a glitter of hope and the dance of joy

sidenote:
brilliant chao has been promoted to the rank of super sleuth and not-so-brilliant me made a fatal error... well, not that it is a situation of life and death--->i've been tagged. so much for anonymity. can't say no to an old friend, so i opted for an obscure name ---> shearedsheep by moo. hmm.. come to think of it. i think it's gonna attract more attention than anything. gosh. to think I wanted it to be called baa baa black sheep. but dear chao refuses to be linked to a kid's site . humph. maybe I should be called the happy wanderer?


3 comments:

ZJ said...

you know, you just did yourself injustice. you shouldnt have even mention anything in your sidenote. Moo, you really need to be more discreet man!

wanna discreet classes? Hehehe

lostsheep said...

hmm... anyway, my readership is limited. well, the sidenote was for you. *hint hint* happy wanderer? kekeke

anyway, cha bor, I'll be back home fri onwards. call anyone who's in kl... bins, sien, chern, mei, elaine, von, erm.. huey? upm's only starting after x-mas right?

time to tune up my reception again

ZJ said...

girl, there's this technology available called the internet and e-mail. please make use of that and it's their fault if they dont read mails. goodness sake, i cant keep track of everyone!

will be leaving to kl on xmas eve.

no, im not gonna change the happy wanderer. makes u sound lunatic! LOL!!!