Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry Christmas !

Blessed Christmas to all!!!! Been spending the past few days eating, eating and eating. Hmm... I'm still craving for Penang hawker food. Think I need to start from square 1 again when I return for training.

I went for a train display at PJ Hilton and it was spectacular! The models were in 1:50 scale and the I simply love the antique trains! The trains do move by the way. Silly me forgot to bring my usb cable home so I can't transfer the pics.

I've been home for 3 days and I haven't bought a single piece of clothing and the sales here is crazy! Am I just typically fussy, or am I still the kiam siap Penangite? Lethal combination of both perhaps?

More shopping and baking cookies tomorrow. Mid valley's Christmas decor is suppose to be superb. hrm.... will go check it out myself.

The dormant shopaholic has yet to be awaken...

No comments: