Spent the last few nights in studio, over the mid sem break. what break? break to do assignment, that is. Anyway, I guess the chemistry of our group is good that even with a missing limb ( short of a leg I would say), we still could run. Perhaps even better than some with 6 members while we began with 4, and down to 3 the day before submission due to *ahem* somebody's rendezvous to Melaka. Best part is, we're perfectly calm and effective (after all, he'll be the one presenting next week.. hahahahahaaha) . Team dynamics as joot puts it. But the worse part of spending too much time with them is that we tend to speak like them. GG!!
Don't really know how the other groups felt about this assgn., but I'm really happy. Being in the knowledge of the privilege of touring the library with a first class asst. building manager while others chose foreign projects is simply... satisfying. I used to not think highly of the lib but after the tour, wham!, a 360 deg change of mindset. I guess 'to know you, is to love you'
applies, but of course, not without the criticisms still. Damien has been extremely kind to bring us and attend to our silly requests, opening up the AHUs, cooling towers, IT server units.. etc. Hmm.. has he nothing better to do? Nah. I think he's just passionate about his job. Hope we'll impress the others... albeit we lacked time in doing up an impressive presentation like yh's group, but I think content wise, we'll be good.
What's a break, if it's a break without friends? Haha..Actually managed to have dinner with some hall mates at Clarke Quay, took silly pictures and prove my camera's worth. blek. Also met up with kev&mun for a very belated birthday dinner treat at Spizza. Gosh... it has been 3 years already.
reminds me of
Mid sem has passed, which means more serious stuff ahead.
Thought this was rather suitable with my msn nick for the day
`But I don't want to go among mad people,'



No comments:
Post a Comment