Monday, February 20, 2006

Dreams

As simple as it sounds, somehow, it's not as simple as it seems.
I think I need a life changing moment. Something drastic, something un-me.

A simple question posed to me by a friend and in front of a stranger, but I'm a little embarassed to say it out. Hard for me to let people know me when I don't know them all that well. I think, I fear being judged, for I can accept no less than my own expectations, and that deceivingly simple question got me thinking.

Sometimes I wonder if I've set my priorities right. Sometimes, I think I have, but sometimes, I wish for another. One can never have best of both worlds, or can I?

People say, regrets are a thing of the past, live with it and move on. But perhaps, sometimes, a loop back is possible, isn't it? Or is it not?

But anyway, I've been sitting too long on one side of the scale, though I personally think it was all that worthwhile. Perhaps, it's time for a slow shift towards the centre.

Bleh. So much negative energy... what happened to my positive ones?!?

1 comment:

whatsthatfluffinmyhead said...

aiyoh. so cryptic.