Tuesday, February 14, 2006


Throw all ye tea into the sea!
missing Sejarah Tingkatan 4





I was only postponing my death sentence when I was actually dead right from the start.
The only thing wrong with me this sem is that I've been hibernating like a bear. Even T commented that I actually looked fresh, something he hasn't seen since he came to nus 2 years back. Maybe I'm tired. Maybe we're all tired. And no, it has NOTHING to do with age. Age is relative.

There's where sep comes in. A new perspective. A whole new experience. Get to meet new people, and hopefully, move out of my comfort zone. Fate has its odd ways of putting things together, I would have very well been on my way to Netherlands. Serendipitous as it may be, perhaps Sheffield has something better to offer me. Haha. Who knows?

Tea, tea.... I need to drink more TEA!

Like Prof Tse puts it, the designer needs to be stressed, in order for the users to destress.

Ironic as it seems, but how very appropriate! Are we victims of our own profession? or do we strive for the greater good of mankind, with our so-called sacrifices of time, sweat and energy? Or is it all in the name of passion? I've chosen my path, albeit closing doors to many other opportunities and chances that opened along the way... but I think it's time for a revolution.

No comments: