Friday, July 06, 2007



current favourite: Nodame Cantabile

Chao have you read this? I hope mei won't snatch with me on this one. The guy, Chiaki-sama is now my top-rated guy (apart from Kyouya and Tezuka) .Handsome, talented, smart, and musically inclined, I wish Earth would be filled with aliens like them. Anyway, it's a good manga, but I think the anime would be better so that I can listen to the classical pieces as well. Reading this manga really makes me miss the piano so much :( I think, my next goal is to learn the violin when I've earned enough. Too bad violin classes were too ex for me to take last time.


Drool... drool .... drool.... chiaki-kun...

2 comments:

ZJ said...

nope.

no tiime lah... all i want to do when im free is to sleep.

but yeah, i do miss piano once in a while and i still dream of learning violin.

lostsheep said...

dun sleeeep so much!! there's so little time to do so many things!

yay!! let's learn it together!!
uhm... if i return to kl one day. hahaha