Sunday, July 01, 2007

my daily rendezvous

Cool neh?
Only he could move the bookshelf. But it's girl power for now. All girls and one man (according to ben, he said he heard it's a chio bu firm. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... spot on ....... . . .. . .. . .. ..*blush*).
That's where I met clients, have weekly meetings... wished the books collection would increase, though it slowly is building up. I climb 4 flights of stairs each time to reach this sanctuary. I should be a fit stair climber after 1 year.


Anyway, the picture is taken with my new toy. It represents the new me. I no longer go for mass appeal. I like the sleek, new and the stylish. So long as I can call and sms and listen to Classic 92.4 FM, I'll be happy. So happy I am with it that I've hunted down the perfect purse/key pouch/phone pouch (an all-in-one) from Fossil and it fits the length of my phone perfectly(hehe, sorry Lian for dragging you around shops to look at so many last week when it took me less than 1/2hour on the first stop on Sat morn to find the perfect one. I seem to have a history of dragging ppl ard to search for the perfect items, but girls are more fun cos they actually look at the item with you. Guys just sit, such a bore). Neways, it's not too long and without excess space. Small enough to carry out for lunch and to walk around with. And the smell of real leather with a beautiful object is the epitome of class. * I'm starting to dream again*

Anyway, that's my only purchases for now. Was in a good mood from Thursday onwards, especially so on Saturday when my friend from Sheff came to visit! Yay! When I can't go to people, they come to me! How nice! Mr Li was suppose to meet as well but he overslept, as usual -_-''. Kim joked that it was because I was no longer available to pass by his place and wake him up ( like I do sometimes in Sheff.). Anyway, I'm expecting Sien to come by this month, as we've arranged since early June! She's suppose to stay with me, but I wonder if she'll survive. Hurhur. Wonder if Kiran would bunk in too, and we can have a slumber party like we used to have in Secondary school days. Hehehe... Expecting ms chao to come down too if she can find the time amidst her
busy busy schedule.

Gonna have regular tennis games with my new friends, all of them are THAIS! Haha. I suppose the game is the common language. Some of them are pretty good too! Lian, interested to join us??? Hehe ;) Anyway, they work in the firm across mine (the firm with a new office and posh interior). Anyway, such a breath of fresh air, to meet new people.

Fren and I suddenly felt liberated this month after the first cheque (payroll for her, haha). Can't believe how much hair we've been dropping for the past 2 months in transition. Thank God for making it a little easier now.
Pain was a process that we need to feel in order to appreciate what we have and to be thankful for (like we've not had enough of it since 6 years ago). Congrats fren on your up and coming
graduation. =).

And missy ang, faster get a job so we can do lunch sometimes and catch up on gossip with the rest at KS rd. hurhur.


and i wish people would stop creating such faux pas in the name of fashion.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

stupid blogger :@.. didnt post my previous comment. now i have to try my best to remember what i wrote..

i think it went something like this

"fren! thanks! getting my first payroll is an interesting feeling and i think by next week, i would have spent it all. that means i can look forward to my second payroll!!

6 years is definitely a looong time, and to me, we took one of the hardest route that anyone can. kudos to us for surviving it!

dinner sometime next week?"

lostsheep said...

haha. blogger cacat.

yup. pay= first step to greater independece, esp for ppl like us, diasporic natives.

yeah man, what were we thinking back then? we must all have thought suicide was the best way out. haha


sure, but i have dinner on tues and wed. fri me balik rumah tapi lewat malam, so maybe before that?

ZJ said...

Ooh, does this mean i ccan get you to belanja me this time =D

lostsheep said...

wah.... i'm earning measly pay... i'm still really poor, enough to scrap by if I go according to budget. Sorry dear, I will belanja you only if you come visit me or you wait 2 years when I get a steadier income.

I think... I'm feeling very broke already.