Next was a drive to visit the site of the project I'm handling. Yes, this means I get to travel home more often. Saw the gallery(beautiful!) and the model for the development. I am getting scared cos I never expected it to be so huge! And I'm doing it alone for now cos a colleague left and I have a huge pile of catalogues to go through. Hmm... hehe... I get to decide what toilet bowl people will be sitting on!!but... again.... Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!
A lovely Saturday afternoon drive. The skies were clear and so were the roads!
ahhh... I think... I shall want to go home more often now. Somehow, I feel more liberated after uni ($ and less stress) and an exhibition I attended on Sunday at the KL convention centre is making it seem rather attractive to move home to practice in the future to come. I never knew there were so many good architecture being built here (small projects of course)! The big ones are usually blah cos of corruption and contracts tend to go out to ... uhm... I can't say. But I like small scale projects, so it's suitable for me! I hate big massive 'macho' projects. They always tend to lose the human scale and are often too showy, but that's just my opinion. Pretend you never read it if you have a totally different one.
a lovely but short and meaningful weekend with the family and a perfect dinner at sri hartamas. hahaha.
i'm souled-out indeed.



No comments:
Post a Comment