Tuesday, September 20, 2005

from The Alchemist, Paulo Coelho

The alchemists spent years in their laboratories, observing the fire that purified the metals. They spent so much time close to the fire that gradually they gave up the vanities of the world. They discovered that the purification of the metals had led to a purification of themselves

nothing much to write for now. Just enjoying the short-lived mid-term break. Shopping at home was great, as always. Sadly I missed the sales though. Have much to write about the first 6 weeks of studio but i'm just not in the writing mood now. Wait till I get irked.. then my creative juices will flow. Haha. Need to have a really cluttered head to start writing so that I'll feel better. Now? Life's just good at the moment.

Anyway, went back to find out that my friend has just been admitted into the hospital. She's gonna give birth to a baby boy soon!!! So excited! Hope to see her during CNY with her baby boy!! She's only three years older than me! I really cannot see myself getting married in 2 years' time and giving birth the year after! So many things to do still, so many territories untouched, so many caves unexplored (plus I'm still free and flying, so why bother thinking? haha) Anyway, CONGRATS ML!! I'm sure you'll be a great mom. I've nothing but admiration for you. I don't think I have the courage to be in your position 3 years from now. Probably might take me another 10 years. Haha. The committment! Man... I salute you! May you have a blessed new beginning together with your family!

No comments: