Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year 2006!









Taken from my house, towards the city centre i think.. cos menara telekom and menara axis is there on the bottom left. The pic's a bit shakey cos i was trying to balance the cam on the window grille...fortunately the neighbours behind weren't around (or at least it seems so) or else they'd think I'm a new year's eve voyeur...

This is the first time I spent new year's eve at home since I entered uni. my last new year's eve was at home when huey was back from US, think a few of us bunked at her place and headed to Gurney for supper. Although it's a quiet one this year, I think, it was the most meaningful one ever, sitting at home with my family members. Oh silent night...



















Dim sum buffet, hawker food, home dinners and countless baking:- no wonder i didn't get much shopping done.










O little town, full of little people.... waking up to say.... Ho ho ho!










Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....
love midvalley's winter-themed decor



And finally! our reunion in KL! 2 yrs late, but better late than never. haha. let's see... it's about 1/6th of the class... minus furby cos she's at ulu cyberjaya. wahahaa





Best holiday yet.


Till 27th Jan, I shall miss tea time and dinners at home, coffee shops, Uncle Lim's koptiam and all the round-table discussions.






Time to pick up loose pieces, dust off the mites, launch new rockets and break the speed of light.

No comments: