Saturday, January 14, 2006

I can’t stand to fly
I’m not that naive
I’m just out to find
The better part of me

I’m more than a bird...I’m more than a plane
More than some pretty face beside a train
It’s not easy to be me

Wish that I could cry
Fall upon my knees
Find a way to lie
About a home I’ll never see

It may sound absurd...but don’t be naive
Even Heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed...but won’t you conceed
Even Heroes have the right to dream
It’s not easy to be me

-Superman, Five for Fighting-

For the moment, I thought You left me and I was shattered, but I found You again and all burden was lifted. For that few moments, I thought the walls were crumbling in.

There should be a limit to all that we do, for even the strongest cord that is pulled a million times may snap under inexplainable circumstances.

Volleyball IHG , perhaps my last, may eventually not perform as well as the past two years but I guess for the first time, I really felt no pressure playing it and played better than before. Perhaps it's a good thing to not have J as the full time coach. He's much nicer that way too.
*Thanks fren, for showing up although it wasn't intentional, but just to let you know, your presence lifted up my mood and your continuous support in all that I do makes you more precious a fren anyone can have.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fren! you know i will always be there for you ( eew, i realise this sounds a little lesbian, haha... ) but really, i will be there for you. i am really sorry i cannot make it for one of the proudest moment of your life in NUS come friday, but hey, it is the thought that counts ain't it? :) congratulations fren!

lostsheep said...

haha. don't put it until like that la... it's ok. we can still meet up for supper after that. my treat! cheers to us for the long years here!