So far, so good. We won squash(but it was against KE) with a 5-0 for the first time in ... a decade? Playing with this year's team is great and for the first time, I'm playing with a greater sense of competition as compared to the previous years' games. Perhaps it's just the stark reality of competition, knowing when you have the upper hand and going the extra mile when you know that the finals is somewhat attainable. Volleyball, on the other hand, is somewhere in the grey area. Wtih no superstars to our profile, we're depending on team bonding and strong defence to tide us through the stormy waters. We're all not that bad, minus a liberal this year. I'm quite surprised that this team is actually better than I imagined it to be. Now, if and only if, we had Johnny's training right from the start... then the finals would seem more real?
My organizer seems to be filled these days. Thought I'd have more time this sem, turns out to be packed to the brim so far. Perhaps things will slow down when IHG ends, and when I'm done with my TA job. A few more sessions, a few more games, I've done it before, with another 4 modules in hand, but now, it seems so hard to juggle. Feels like age is creeping in on me. I need to stop thinking about how old I'm getting, and live like I'm forever 20. Live young, live strong eh? ho ho..
Need to start filling up my piggy bank. Mine some gold, print some extra cash. SAVE SAVE SAVE is my motto for this sem but all I've been doing recently is SPEND SPEND SPEND. Time to bring out the kiam siap Penang girl in me again, or else, I can wave goodbye to the Queen next sem.
Saturday, January 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment