To quote:
When God said, "I will bless those who bless you," I think He was talking about friends- friends like you and me.
We all learn to forgive and forget. Perhaps in the moment, we loose our capacity of thought. Time heals, time is needed to think and reflect back, to comprehend and to move on. To err is human, to forgive divine. Nothing changed. I know the Lord forgives, but I hope others would as well. To quote from a piece of note that touched my heart, "I just want you all to know how blessed I feel to have you for my friend"
-I will bless those who bless you-
Genesis 12:3
Live strong, live long. The best I have around me is now, for the future is yet to come. I couldn't ask for more than what I have now, so I must cherish the moment.
Agape
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment