Saturday, February 10, 2007

I can't believe it's snowing everyday in UK now, even in London! Sigh, it's just so not fated for me to have fun in the snow. I'm missing the mystic landscape already. Right now, I'm just trying to catch up with life, trying very hard not to regress into the old ways, but sometimes failing. It's just... inevitable. I'm quite glad with the small group that I'm working with now. We've proclaimed ourselves to be a student exchange programme group, hence giving ourselves the excuse to not work hard. Haha.
cny 2006... i hope I have not changed much...especially looking older! That would be a very sad thing indeed!
looking forward to cny 2007!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mien is sexi bom pii pii!!!
heeheeheee
gas hoo?? :P

lostsheep said...

eh who else but ms very bored ang?

Anonymous said...

aiyah.. sian i gave myself away. :(
i should have used a less stereotypical language. hahaha

lostsheep said...

haha. yes, now you know singlish is very distinct. hahahahahahahaha
plus your unique way of spelling...