Oh my gosh! HAHAHA. Huey sent me this pic today because we were reminiscing the good old days. We celebrated New Year at her place... 4 years back.. I think it was after Sien and I returned from Singapore. I still remember clearly because there were suppose to be more of us, but as usual, people just ppk us.. so leaving only me, sien and her. We were suppose to have a slumber party at her place and view fireworks at Gurney Drive. I think we were just sitting around at her place, with huey being very bored and playing with her cam?I was just telling huey that sien and i look like illegal immigrants who were just caught in some dodgy karaoke lounge. Oh gosh. I just can't stop laughing. Those silly days just makes one smile.
Count your age with friends but not with years - Anonymous
9 comments:
Yes, I have to agree with Mien. Those were the good old days. I wished we had more of those days. We were just so happy and silly at times. Mien, u got to let me take a proper pic of u the next time I see you!!! And my Alien on the other hand should have just removed your palm from your face. That Alien of mine is rather useless in times of need such as taking your pic! =p
haha. that alien would now be more than glad to take photos. hehe
i need an updated pic of you too. awaiting your next return from the US!
gosh, we do look silly 4 years back.
it's tough trying to get a random pic from those two la huey. unless it's like a proper formal then those two will at least show their faces!!!
Huey, you reckon next picture of them... tie them to the chair? *wicked grin*
zzz... we're so retarded....i can't believe i'm admitting that.
bet you can't even get any of us to sit down next time!sien may be a more willing poser now. hehe
lolz... eh Chao, I'm not into bondage ler. Kinda kinky to tie ur friends up just to take their pic, don't u think so?? =/
aaaiii... I rather not think of it anymore - weird thoughts are flooding into my mind! =p aahh... and that I have to thank my wooman for it!
Mien, I dunno when I'll be back the next time ler. *sniff sniff* I miss y'all sssssssssssoooooooo much!! *hugs* Btw Mien, I've used up one of my 3 excuses d... I'm kinda bad! =( And yea u were right.. I think I've lost my self-control.
chao always has kinky thoughts. how can i not know since she sat in front of me in form 5, absorbing kiran's 'non'-sense like a sponge?
huey: what???! so fast??? how will 2 more last you for the next... 10 months????
haha. you got my approval for 3 only cos you asked for 3! discipline woman, discipline!(the moral of it is, count properly first before you request for something! haha)
just don't overdo it k? remember to take good care of yourself.
what the....?!?!
*sweat*
man... you two... there's goes my reputation online.
huey, at least you do go back to pg. unlike some people, return oso probably end up in pj...
what reputation, woman? *snigger*
wat.... it's not my fault my hometown is pj...anyway, i promised some people i'll be back in penang for a longer period this year. It's about time to meet up with everyone this year. Don't want people to complain that I never go home (to penang) at all
Post a Comment