Tuesday, April 03, 2007


Because I was so desperate , I've decided to look to biscuits as fortune tellers. My packet of Yum Yum revealed a lot of wisdom to me. I have a feeling, the producers of Yumyum had the chinese temple's fortune tablets in mind when they created this. Shake your cup of yum yum and the first stick that falls out will reveal your future. Anyway, I didn't shake my packet of biscuits for goodness sake. I don't want crumbs to dip in the strawberry cream. Anyway, mr yum yum told me to think big. Hmm.... wise words indeed. Think big I shall.

A special thanks to my lovely neighbour for buying me this cup of mint and chocolate ice-cream with peaches and chocolate sauce topping! She gave this as an encouragement to me. Haha, now I have to finish up my design to earn the ferrero rocher she promised me if I do well in crit next week.

7 comments:

Stardust said...

WAH!! I want yum yum!! Need to get my fortune told...hahahah...and I'll shake it!! kekekeke...

lostsheep said...

Hmm.. I don't think crumbs can tell fortunes. You might have a shattered future is you read from the crumbs.Hoho..

haha.. eh...is there yum yum still in msia? or does it go by some other name??? boo... Mei... send me a plate of char koay teow and assam laksa!!!

p/s: ask you guys ar, where's the best place to rent a place to stay in penang for a large group of people? sri sayang is a bit far.. and I think leisure cove requires membership.

Stardust said...

by the time the char koay teow and assam laksa reaches you...it'll be moldy and fungus-ish and a very weird purple color...

u want to rent apt? for how long? a few days? months? most are up at tanjung tokong lor...

Mien, got any cool t-shirts where u are? you know...the kind with really catchy taglines...

lostsheep said...

HMM..true also, nvm, i'll wait to get it fresh.

Rent for a few days? Tanjung tokong got apartments for rent meh?

got plenty here. I need to ask my friend though. She knows better. Haha. She's the expert. What sort are you looking for?

ZJ said...

see if you can find the one that says "I am a HAREM queen". LOL..
or bishounen lover.. haha

Stardust said...

YEAH!! I need something like that! "I have a HAREM of hawt men, do you?" XD mwahahahaha...or something cool like that...hahahaha...But don't want the "Starfucks" sort...those are kinda Ah Beng-ish...

Gimme a few examples of what's written on the shirts?

Bila u akan balik ke sini?

lostsheep said...

I tak tau, but could be in 2 weeks' time for a short trip dan sekali lagi bulan depan kerana hujung bulan ini aku nak tengok fantom di opera. Kali ini aku akan tinggal lebih lama juga.

i'll ask my friend the expert when she's free. i think some of them have websites.