Monday, April 02, 2007


I've discovered my new comfort food, Kellog's cornflakes. It's very low in fat, hence consummable in large quantities when in extreme stress. It's also great for lunch/supper/3am snack. The crunch will keep you awake. Sometimes, not.


Anyway, I can't believe I finished watching the last 10 episodes of Ouran High.The anime just grows on you. It's a bit like the modern day cinderella but with many princes . As usual, I like the super cool guy, Kyouya. He's tall and composed, smart and talented. The graphics for this anime is not bad, better than Naruto I think. I hope they come out with season 2!!

Ok. Back to work. I need a back up plan already. My progress is too slow and work is making me narcoleptic!

6 comments:

ZJ said...

you nibbling sheep...

wahaha... welcome to the ouran world where good looking bishounen flock around you.

i got the piano scores. no piano!

Stardust said...

*shoots deathly glare at lostsheep*
Touch my Kyouya and......never be reborn again!

And hands off my Hitachiin twincest, my BakaTamaki, my lovable Honey-senpai and my strong,silent Mori-senpai!!

Here, you can have Haruhi....and maybe Renge-chan...

lostsheep said...

mek mek mek. that's what sheeps do. they graze fields and shit, graze and shit, graze and shit. yucks. i had a hard time trying to avoid all the pellets of shit in the sheep fields.

piano scores for the opening song 'sakura kiss' ?? I WANT!!!!! I don't a have piano here too. SOBZZZZZZ. I miss playing the piano. Don't think I can play as well as Tamaki tho. haha

Hi MEI! Hmm... thanks for the offer, but I don't want the GIRLS. I want KYOUYA! You can have Bossanova/Casanova/Kasanoda-kun in exchange.

Stardust said...

Bossanova? Nah...too timid for me...hehehehe... KYOUYA IS MIIIIIIINNEEEEE!!! Just ask chao! I've claimed them all for myself! Mwahahahahaha

ZJ said...

...

all the bishounens in the anime world are hers. from husbands to toyboys, playboys to menslave...

so uh... dont bother trying to get anyone. *psst... she also has a split personality but doesnt know it!*

lostsheep said...

I only want KYOUYA!!!!! (and Tezuka from Prince of Tennis)

Dusty stars can have the husbands, toyboys, bad boys, playboys and cross-dressing men. hurhur.

So what is her alter ego? She's starting to sound REALLY possesive. HAhaa...
Hmm.. I would love to have the role of Haruhi. Hahahahhahaa
*blush*