I realized that short distance goals give better measure and awareness of time as compared to long-term ones. How quickly time flies by without me noticing the change in weather. As I meet people whom I've not met for ages, I notice age has taken a toll on them, weariness in their eyes and heaviness in their breath. I don't want to be like that. I want to always project a certain freshness around me, finding joy in everything I do and be conscious when I am with people I love (ok, and other normally-ranked people as well). I want to soak in every minute, breathe into my work and smile when I can. I want my life to be a song and dance with people who mean a lot to me. I don't want it to be a scary movie, or a thriller, where half the time I'm avoiding mad men or psychopaths.
Actually, I'm saying all these is because I'm still in denial that school will start soon. It's like a great leap of faith this year to come. But I know, God will never let me walk alone. =)
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment