It has been awhile since I've had dreams in my sleep. In fact, I think it has been really long since I've ever dreamt of anything. However, today's afternoon nap was creepy. It was more like a series of occurances,some of which I can't recall. It involved death, it involved someone whom I always see but never had we spoken before and yet in the dream, we spoke for the first time. Dreams make the unreal seem real, and I truly thought that I was real in my dream. That I saw death and love at once. Perhaps dreams are ways of making our fears manifested in the surreal? Or was it clairvoyance? Was it a sign, or a result of an unsettled mind and a perturbed soul?
Found peace for the first time this sem. Rejoice and be glad.
~For I want to be the salt of the earth and the light that illuminates the world. I want to make a difference~
Sunday, October 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hmm u can sort of check out the meaning of ur dream, like u've always wanted to talk to that person, but never found the chance to? hehe.. dreams can really tell what ur subconscious is thinking.. or what u really want/ lack in life..
u said I'm cryptic... like mystery eh? some things sound better that way. haha. hey, you can do a cryptic design! enigmatic... grey...
tried ur recommendation but hard to pinpoint the message behind the dream cos it's too generic. ah... guess I'll have to dream more to decipher the meanings ;)
Post a Comment