I reflected upon a quote which I put up some time back which says
"The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself."
Anna QuindlenI realized that I have lost myself in the period of chaos, trying to meet up to my zillions of expectations. I think, I regained my balance,when I remembered that I was the one rocking the boat. The realization of self is vital to understanding others around us. I must not forget that.
I think that despite external factors, having something that you can proudly call your own and not being influenced by others just because of mere desperation is more fulfiling that making the cut. Sadly, the majority feels the other way. That's why, I admire some people who can stand by their own values and beliefs. These are the people who will make it big. They will make a difference. The mast has been raised.
Anyone aboard?
A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free.
Nikos Kazantzakis
*thank you Lord for making me one of a kind. thank you for Your love, being manifested in many ways through the concern shown by WJ and MT. They prove to me that You are real and that despite all darkness, true friends will stand by at every hour and that they have not forgotten me in times of doubt and frustration. friends like them are certainly hard to come by. I hope that I may be able to reciprocate it unto others
No comments:
Post a Comment