Saturday, October 01, 2005

The official Queen B**** has appointed a new QB for the day. Haha.

Oh well, never felt this way since yr 1 sem 1, when I was new to everything. But now. the sense of familiarity and comfort has just turned into irritation and disappointment. A wave of nostalgia, irritation and happiness all flooded me at once today. Can't blame me for being a confused person today. The only thing that could pacify my thoughts was... Volleyball!! yay! WH always calls me for vball at the right times!

Haha.. anyway, I think I was a bit careless with my words today, somehow indirectly showing my irritation but sometimes, I wished people could be a bit more sensitive to their surroundings. Small actions and details may need a trained eye to distinguish, but basic sensitivity and understanding is very much... BASIC! I'd very much not like to show what I feel, but I guess it has been piling up over the weeks and ... there's simply no one to complain to. sigh... I think I read people too easily. Life's simplier when we think less, no?

Anyway, the tidal storm has arrived and my busiest period is just seconds away. Wonder if I can wade through this again? Time to do the disappearing act again?

Life in hall has become more fun this year, in a way. But dang. I'm starting to miss mun and kevin again.

Time to tie the loose ends and unpick the tangled ones.

No comments: