8 days spent at home was simply... a relaxing one. No shopping (no sales), lots of good food, lotsa baking, cooking and lots of rest. Life was simply luxurious, waking up at 9, lunching, shopping, then time for tea, walking around, dinner, doing logic puzzles and watching the korean drama on ntv7. Apart from that, there were superb lunches at Shogun at 1U and dim sum buffet at Oriental.
I simply forgot about External Crit and I worked a bit on my project. Guessed I prayed too hard. Now I need to pray harder.
It's this quality of life that I've been deprived of for 2 forbidden years. 3rd year and I'm smarter, older too. Going back got me in touch with the world too. Never have I seen so many problems of the society written over the pages of the news everyday, from the most ridiculous news to news that affects the future of the country, and the world subsequently. I think being away from home sets you in a different perspective when you get back. The reality of so many things kicks you at the back of the head hard.
Ahh...............................Nothing beats a discussion over tea at the round table.
p/s: chao don't kill me for not calling. there's second round later.
Sunday, April 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
u meanie....
i wun be around until july.
dun think there would be a next time =p
Post a Comment